The Summary Tab in Insights contains sections that consist of custom analytics cards that enable Managers and Admins to understand key metrics at a glance.
Sections enable the grouping of analytics cards however an admin sees fit.
Use the Create Section button to create your first Section:
Once you've created your first section you'll have the ability to create a Card from scratch or use an existing Funnel:
By default, new Sections will always be added to the end of your Summary view. However, they can be reordered by dragging and dropping them once created:
The 3 dot menu in the top right of each section has a number of controls that enable you to manage individual sections:
1. New Card: Enables Admins to add a new Card to the Section, read more about creating Cards below.
2. Link Funnel: Add an existing Funnel as a Card to the Section. Learn more.
3. Edit Section Title: Change the title of the section
4. Delete Section: Delete the Section and all of the Cards within it.
Cards provide a quick view of insights at a glance. There are a couple key components of a card:
1. Card Label: This is defined during the Card creation process.
2. Tooltip: An optional tooltip that can be added to a Card.
3. Funnel Link: Denotes that a Card is linked to a specific Funnel. Clicking on the icon will take you to the Funnel. If this icon is not present, the Card is not linked to a Funnel.
4. More menu: Provides the ability to Edit the Card or Delete the Card
5. Primary Number: The percentage and number of Customers or Conversations that reached the final step defined in the Card
6. Date Range: The date range that the primary number is calculated for
7. View Conversations: Clicking this icon will open up conversations that reached the final step in the Card.
There are two ways to create a card:
1. Create a new Card from scratch.
2. Linking to a Funnel that is already created.
Selecting the Link Funnel button when creating a new card will prompt you to select an existing funnel:
Once linked, the Card will display the Funnel name, the number of Journey's that reached the final step, as well as the completion percentage:
Creating a Card from scratch is similar to creating a funnel, you can either choose from a template or start with an empty Card. Each Card must consist of at least one step:
Each card has a menu in the upper right hand corner than enables the card to be edited or deleted:
Editing a Card linked to a funnel provides different options than editing a standard Card:
1. Label: The label for the card, this is separate from the label for the Funnel, and can be edited independently.
2. Description: The description for the Card, this will appear as a tooltip on the Card.
3. Funnel Referenced: The Funnel the Card is referencing, clicking this will open up the Funnel.
4. Detach from Funnel: Detaching the Card from the Funnel will open up the standard Card editor.
By default, a new Card will be added to the last position in a section. Cards can be reordered by dragging and drop the card into the desired position:
Updated over 1 year ago