Bot Goals provide an easy way to understand what tasks your bot is performing well, and where it has room for improvement. To learn more about configuring Bot Goals, reference the Goals article in the Admin section.
Bot Goals is comprised of two primary sections: a Summary section that provides an aggregate view of Goals, and a Details section that provides more information on individual Goals.
Only Closed Conversations will show up in Bot Goals, conversations that are active and ongoing will not show up in Bot Goals until they are closed.
Bot Goals aggregates goals across all of your bots, if you'd like to see only Goals for a specific bot, you can use the Segmentation tool at the top left of the report.
The Summary section consists of four default pie charts:
1. Bot Conversations: The number of contained and escalated conversations during the Time Period in question.
Contained conversations are conversations that were handled only by a bot, while escalated conversations are those that were transferred to a human agent at some point.
2. Bot Contained: A breakdown of contained conversations, showing how many had an achieved Goal, a Failed Goal, and no Goal attempted.
3. Achieved Goals Detail: A breakdown of the contained conversations where a Goal was achieved.
Failed Goals Detail: A breakdown of the contained conversations where a Goal was failed.
The Details section consists of a section with 3 default Cards for each Goal that is set in a bot:
1. Goal Name: The name of the Goal, this is defined during Goal creation.
2. Goal Conversations: The number of Conversations that had a Goal value of either Succeeded, Attempted, or Failed set for the Goal.
3. Goal Succeeded: The number of conversations that reached a behavior that had a Succeeded value set for the Goal.
4. Goal Failed: The number of conversations that reached a behavior that had a Failed value set for the Goal.
Unlike the Summary section, the Details section is fully modifiable by Admins. This enables Admins to add Cards, modify the default Cards, and even add Sections. This enables you to tailor the default Goal reporting to show exactly what you're looking for.
Once a default Card or Section is removed or modified, it can not be restored back to it's original state automatically.
Updated 10 months ago